Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Brain is in my Bum



It is funny, but the most powerful statement I have ever heard about Innovative learning spaces was from a year 8 boy at an intermediate school, who, when I asked why he was standing to do his maths, told me, “For reading, I like to sit, but when I do maths, it is like my brain is in my bum, and when I sit on my brain I cannot do my maths”.
students working at standing desks

Check out my latest post on the CORE Education Blog
http://blog.core-ed.org/blog/2016/04/my-brain-is-in-my-bum.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about